Friday, April 27, 2012

A day in the life of Wyatt

Sometimes I find myself wondering what other moms do all day, sometimes I look back on the day and wonder what I did all day. . .

Sometimes we do really fun things like go to Longwood Gardens with the Moms group from our church.



Sometimes we do awful things like go to the gym. A bad experience for everyone involved -- Wyatt was hating life in the kids club because, well I don't know why, I guess because I wasn't there. The poor girl who had to hold a screaming baby for a half hour I'm sure wasn't loving her life either.


So, we'd much rather do things like go to our Raise a Reader class at the Library. 


I highly recommend doing classes at the local library if you have the time. Its so much fun for the kids and a great place to meet other moms too!



No comments:

Post a Comment