Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Wyatt's first Easter weekend was super exciting. We went over to Jeff's parents house for lunch on Saturday and he had an Easter Egg hunt with his cousins. Even at 6 months old he loved picking up the eggs and shaking them to see what was inside. 

So excited about all of his eggs!


Searching for eggs with Mommy
 

Wyatt stealing eggs from his cousin James. 


Nana and all of her babies :)

On Sunday we went to church and then headed over to my parents for lunch. They just recently fenced their yard so the boys had a ton of fun playing out back. 

While all the dogs were playing out back, I slept in the rocker. I woke up and thought I had dozed off for 5 minutes, apparently it was 2 1/2 hours and it was glorious!! 
 
 
Wyatt loved exploring his Easter baskets. Especially the singing and dancing bunny basket from Mimi. 
 


I made a few gluten free treats for Easter.

I can't really take credit for the cake, my friend Kesh had a cake decorating party and she made cakes for all the girls to decorate. It was so much fun! We had so much fun spending time with family, hope you did too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment