Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blessed Birthday . . .

There are so many things I am thankful for this year. . .

  • A baby that my heart desired for oh so long . . .
  • Living with my sister and brother in law. . .
  • The opportunity to stay home with Wyatt . . .
  • 2 very handsome schnauzers . . .
  • A selfless supportive husband that loves all 4 of us to pieces . . .

Today was perfect. Started out with Library class for Wyatt. Sold a random cupola from my roof for $60.00 to a nice man on Craigslist. I love selling things on Craigslist and making money because I do not like spending money. Now I had $60.00 to take to the farmer's market. If you've never been to the East Goshen Farmer's Market, check out the list of venders here. We walked around, had a moms pop, bought some expensive chicken and strawberries, and then played in the park.

Wyatt experienced the sandbox for the first time with Ollie. Both of them enjoyed digging holes and eating sand.
Then we decided to swing
 I came home,  fed the baby and then headed out to girls night. I love being with my girl friends.

I came home to this:


I love him. 

It was the perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment