Monday, January 17, 2011

A perfect day in the city

Today, Jeff and I decided to take the train into the city for the Philadelphia Home Show. We made a few stops along the way . . .

First we had lunch @ Chipotle - which I absolutely love!!! I even paid $1.50 extra for their guacamole and I never splurge like that.

After lunch we accidentally stumbled upon the Naked Chocolate Cafe (love the name).

A little over four years ago we got engaged in the city and Jeff took me here right before he proposed on boat house row.  It was perfect . . .


I didn't realize that when I ordered "hot chocolate" that they literally heat up pure chocolate and pour it into this tiny mug - how cute and yummy!!


I saw this store, jumped up and down and couldn't wait to go in. I love everything dog . . .


I enjoyed shopping for my boys a little. We got Cooper a life vest to wear on the boat this summer and a new food bowl because he eats too fast.


Hey Mom, it took me way too long to finish my dinner tonight. Ridley actually finished before me and that never happens.   I hate my new bowl and I'm not too fond of this life vest either.  ~  Cooper


We finally made it to the home show. I didn't realize it would be so much fun. It is like having all the infomercials come to life all in one place. The wrong place for me! I wanted to buy everything. . . $35,000 fiberglass pool, $4,000 inflatable hot tub, steam mop, pet hair remover (even though my pets don't even shed), blender - you name it! I only walked out with jewelry cleaner and a new Tupperware container for my salad dressing so I'd say I did pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. haha. Poor Cooper... I bet Ridley was excited though, no more Cooper trying to steal his food =]

    ReplyDelete