Friday, January 7, 2011

Halloween 2010

Every year for Halloween Mommy makes it her mission to come up with the most creative Halloween costume for their annual Halloween party. Its quite a difficult task because Daddy usually refuses most of the ideas she comes up with. First, we were goiing to be the 3 Little Pigs and the big bad wolf but Daddy didn't want to wear a mask all night. Finally Mommy came up with Sesame Street! Cooper and I were Cookie Monster and Elmo, thanks to Nana - she made our costumes out of baby towels from Babies R Us.  When we weren't trying to bite the eyes off each other's costumes we were stealing food out of little Charlie Isler's hands at the party. . .


Here I am in the Pig costume (Mommy made me try it on in the car @ Sam's club to make sure it fit). 


Obviously this wasn't my first choice. I liked my Cookie Monster costume much better. What kind of schnauzer wears pink anyway??


Here we are as Sesame Street! 



~ Ridley

No comments:

Post a Comment