Thursday, February 21, 2013

Boston

Wyatt and I were lucky enough to accompany Jeff on one of his real estate trips recently. We debated whether or not to take Wyatt because traveling to Boston in th emiddle of winter is not always the best idea. We decided to go, packed lots of warm clothes and blankets and hoped for the best.
 
 
It was cold, there was snow but it was worth it.
 
Jeff worked during the day and Wyatt and I explored all of the children's museums in the area. We played with puppets, went to aquariums, painted, read books, went to markets . . .


I feel privileged to be able to see so many new sights with my boy!
 
At night after Jeff was done work we enjoyed exploring the city together and even had the chance to grab dinner with one of his friends from highschool.


 On the last day we spent the day at the children's museum in Boston. If you're ever in Boston I highly recommend checking it out. Wyatt had so much fun and there are exhibits for all ages. Here they are pretending to fly an air plane!
We loved our time in Boston I hiope our next trip is a little warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment