Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Loving our Little Brother

Everyone has been asking me how the dogs have been adjusting to Baby Wyatt and actually they have far exceeded my expectations. Cooper especially has no boundaries at all but for some reason he is very gentle with Wyatt.

Yay!  It's Tummy Time get the toys! Maybe if we squeak them loud enough he'll roll over and play with us.


I didn't realize I was going to spend $150 on a pack and play that my dog would use.

Well, if this kid isn't going to use this thing then I will.  Its comfy and the sun shines right in on me. 


Mom, I don't want Wyatt taking my toys so I'm just going to collect them all, put them in MY toy box and then sleep on them just so he can't get to them. 


Mommy I was going to help you wash out Wyatt's bottles but the bottle brush got stuck to my beard and I can't get it off. Ridley tried scratching at it go get it off but it just made it worse. Please please please get this thing off of me. 


 I guess I didn't realize I dropped part of the brush when washing out bottles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment